jueves, 5 de abril de 2018

POST #1: "A place you would like to visit"


There are many places that I would like to visit!
But, one place that's I would like to visit since  I was young, is China. For the same reason,  I has enrolled in Chinese's courses in the high school. I've tried to go for a competition of the China embassy, but it didn't work. So  I have to work, and save money, to go someday not too far away :(

Another place, is Japan, from which I have many references because of my love for the series, and animes, cosplays, and my wishes to see the "sakura" in spring, meet the temples, traditional festivals, and know more about their culture, that I think it's very interesting, and that has a lot relation with the Chinese culture. That's because Japan was part of China before, until civil wars, that separated the Asian countries we see today (Koreas, China, Japan). That's my Chinese’s teacher, taught me in the high school.

Another place, this time is national. It's Torres del Paine. This place I would like to back pack around South Chile until Torres del Paine. That's the project I can make came true more than the others. Because I feel it’s handier for me and my pocket.

I have more places that I would like to travel, and  I only think about this, going alone. But if in the process many friends want to go, too. I wouldn't refuse. Maybe, it is cheaper for all, with the travel agencies for axample, if we talk about other country. 

Thanks for reading!! 

XOXO

4 comentarios:

  1. Both countries are a good place to visit, I would like to go to Beijing to visit the Tianament Square and go to the Chinese wall.
    I like to meet people from Japan, it could be interesting.
    While, Torres del Paine, this is one of the place of Chile that I need to go.

    ResponderEliminar