jueves, 23 de agosto de 2018

English Language Challenge


Well, I do not have problems with the English subject, since the school. But since I had a "sabbatical year", I mean, I graduated from high school, but I do not start the University immediately. I start the next year. So I have a time I did not practice my English. I've oxidized. Although in the high school I messaged with a Chinese girl, whose teach me Chinese, but she did not know Spanish, so these a mome  And the time which we are English classes, it's too early, more if you live far away at University . I live 1 hour 30 minutes at University, for example. So it's difficult to eat at the first hour, but I do the best I can. They say that's the way life is (? 
nt which I could practice my English, and I could progress with it. But in my "sabbatical year" I lost almost all I won. So I liked this subject, I think that with this, the doors are open to me for a big word, my word expands far away to Spanish. But I think that with the blogs, it's a little slow, I mean, be seated for a time, it becomes tedious, in my humility opinion. I prefer to practice the speak, to talk, because I since the school they made to write on English us, more to speak. So it's a lack that I feel to get better.
I think, personally, to get better my weaknesses, at the moment, I could to sing songs into English, I do not know maybe hip-hop (? Rap, to practice more the language almost on real time, without the tempos, and pauses of a melody's song.

Too outside English class watched many movies, and series whose are on English, the majority with subtitles into Spanish, and others into Japanese or Chinese but with subtitles into English (not always have into Spanish; n;). And at beginning, I started as for fun, but after I felt it help me with my English, my ear, mainly, trying to follow the rhythm of the language, the speak.

I think I have too much to work, but I still on that!


Thanks 4 reading!

XOXO 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario