jueves, 12 de octubre de 2017

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favourite piece of technology is the computer. Because since its creation the creations of many things we look dairy began. And principally the phone, the consequence of computer's creation. Because with the phone, which is the thing than i spend the most time in my day. I use it more than the computer (it keeps breaking). Since i had friends (aproximatlely in high school) and with the whatsapp's creation, the phone came to be the thing that i use the most, with the videos shared, music, photos, etc.
 But i came here to talk about computer xD
I use the computer like instrument to do my homework, play the video games (i started to use it with that), and watch the videos (principally on youtube) and talk with my friends, people in the online games. Althought now, at University, i use more than never. Above all the Word, and academic google.
I use it a lot of time, not like phone, but quite a lot of time. Of course not all day (i try to have a not-so-sedentary lifestyle) (althought the sport's part don't work) i divide my daily activities with the university, playing to guitar, and doing exercise (like zumba, running, basketball---> sometimes, not much lately)
If the computer wasn't created... maybe my life would be different. More athethic, probably i wouldn't wear glasses to watch some screens (like TV, computer and phone) XD. I would be more knowledgable person (i'd have less distractions with the internet), maybe a scholar xD
So that's my favourite piece of technology...

Thanks to read it!

XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario