jueves, 12 de octubre de 2017

Why did you choose to study this study programme?

When i was a girl, i want to be veterinary. Later i realized that the insects i did not like ( i had cousins who had it as pets, soo no thanks). Then when i thought of the university i had in mind theater fonoaudiology and social work and i chose social work, because the subjects i like ( the names seemed interesting) and i liked the idea of working inn a municipality, schools, helping students and young people with dreams with their problems.
At the moment,  the university has seemed to me good , stressful, but at the end of note, good. I learnt new things, interesting and new things, that i hope it server me in any moment or my life in the future.
I do not know work I'd have, perhaps working in a municipality (? or foundation. When the wind takes me. But, i'd like to do art projects in the future, with music, paintings, etc. 

So, that it all.
That for watching and read this shit!
xoxo! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario