viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

My Best Friend

My best friend is a girl, her name I prefer to keep  it anonnime. Her zodiacal sign is Aries, she is one year younger than me, and I met her in the high school, when I was in a Chinese course.  We made a group of friends  with the girl that were in the course (it was a high school of girls only). There was hardly any people in the course, but with the ones that were there, we could make a nice group, everybody had similar tastes, like series, TV shows, games, etc. So since then we haven't lost contact. But specially, with this person, I talk a lot, and go out more, she listes to me, and I listes to her; I feel comfortable with her, and thanks to her I met new persons, university activities, and orientation of this (because she graduated a year before me).
And a good memory is when we were high school students, and we were in my house almost all the day, watching, series, movies, eating, and disguising ourselves (we had wigs, don't ask me why xD). We have done meetings like that with the girls of the course of the high school, and we have done slumber party, organized by us, and we have offered our houses for the parties. Until today. 

Thanks for reading!!

XOXO     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario