viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Postgraduate Studies

I don't know what to study specifically when I graduate of university, about my career. But in this moment, I would like to study other languages,and travel. Like learn well Chinese, or Japanese, and travel to these places. Or travel to other countries in South America. Anyway, take a free year ;)
So after this, I would like to study other career, one what is relationed with public health. Maybe try again with Fonoaudiology, I don't know actually.
But in this moment, I don't see me taking some postgraduate course o something like that. Unless they have a course with public area, because I think it could have relation with public health in some way. Or some course about education, and can be in school, or artistc academies (hopefully). Or something let me go out of Chile, exchange maybe (?
Because I'm interesting in this areas, and I would like that be abroad (that woul give it a plus to my curriculum), and let me to meet and learn of the country that I am. But if I do in my country, Chile. I would like part-time courses (to complement with my work and the other activities i do)
Anyway, to do these plans, I need money. So while I'm study, I'm work too, for save money to what it is I want to do with my life when I finish the career.

Thanks 4 reading!!
XOXO

1 comentario: