viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Someone I'd like to meet

In my life I've met many different people, but there are people that I think I can never meet (not while I'm still anonymous), and thoses people are almost always famous, or ordinary people, as real as you like me, whom I do not dare to approach (I'm a shy girl sometimes, especially when I'm in front of someone I find very cool /-\) But in this time, I'll talk about someone very especial for me, and someone I'd like to meet is for example, my future son's father: Bruno Mars. 

He is a Hawaiian composer and singer, who has had  great success worldwide with his songs and performances, together with The Hooligans. 
And I admire him, beacuse I think he is a very hard working person, because it isn't easy to stay in the show business, he studied music, he prepared himself for what was always his dream. Be a star. He followed his dream and now we can see him shine <3! 
He has achieved many successfull songs by himself and for other artists (before debuting as soloists) allowing him to experience and show us that he is not only an interpreter, but that he can also make his own songs. And he has performed in different stages, not only in EEUU, but around the word too. He has been to South America too, even to Chile! the end of world! that means that he doesn't forget about the Latin American audience and after hurricane in Puerto Rico, he traslated his hit "Just the way you are" into Spanish, as a sign of support for the country and the cause (besides his girlfriend is from there </3) 
I would like to meet him, because he has not only conquered my heart (and the one of many others) with his voice and songs, but because there was also a great effort and preparation behind it. And a desire to continue advancing in his dream, not only singing, but also adding choreography, light play, artificial games, providing a first level show to his fans. He is a very admirable person to me, and if I couldn't make real my platonic love. I will very happy if I could keep a conversation with him about music, about artist world, about the life. 

Thanks 4 reading!
XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario