viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

My Future Job

Since I was a child I always knew that I would be a professional, because in my family my mom and uncle are the first university professionals, so it's the way they think you can live better. Well, and I like the jobs from university too. Like veterinary.
And the job that I would like is a job that I can stay in artistic world, for example in artistic academies, chours, museums, etc. And I feel with Social Work I have these possibilities and more, like stay in the hospitals, schools, etc.  And I preffer my job to be outdoor, not in an office all the time, because I think that I feel so bored and static, so I would like to go away all the time.
I don't know if in my work I would travel, but if  it could be... I'll like it. I'd enjoy my job then. Although I plan to save money to travel to the places for holydays, when I start to work. 
I think of taking an education major, because I want to stay in school or academies, or something that lets me stay in hospital, well, the public sector. I haven't decided it yet, but I still have time to think about it.
I have other options to satisfy my objetive, like fonoaudiology, but apparently I do not get along with the scientific sciences as well as with my humanist side. Although I like the idea of being called "doctor" xD but it didn't happen anyway so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks 4 reading!

XOXO

2 comentarios:

  1. ajaja maybe you can get along with other areas, dont ever give up <3... Maybe one day we'll call you doctor jja

    ResponderEliminar